Monday, May 2, 2011

{For the records}

Pregnancy thus far has not been something to complain about. My best guess is that if I am miserable with baby #3 I will know well before my ultrasound that I am having a little girl. This pregnancy has been much like my first. I feel great, a little nauseous at the beginning and really tired. The first time around I felt a huge difference when I went from the 1st trimester to the 2nd. I had all the energy in the world. This time around I feel the exact same as the 1st trimester, still tired and sluggish. I blame it either on chasing an 18 month old around or being home all day or both! The one major difference this time is that I am carrying much lower with Greyson than I did with Bronson. I actually feel smaller this time than I did the first time. I have hardly any back pain, thank goodness, only lower pain in my tailbone (which is still horrible but bearable).

Greyson so far has been so pleasant to carry. He is gentle with his kicks (most of the time) and really active when I’m sitting. He is most active just before I’m waking up in the morning. If it isn’t Bronson crying in the monitor it’s Greyson moving around that wakes me up! He is also very active at night when it’s time to sit down and relax before bed. Most of the time it feels like he is moving his foot, knee or elbow across my belly more than kicking me. He has been so good to my ribs, they have had no pain what so ever (I wish I could have said the same for his brother)! I will get the occasional stretch from him where I have both sides of my belly fully stretched.

I am so excited to meet this little guy and to add another crazy yet lovable little boy to my family. Only14 more weeks to go!!

Here are some week by week pictures of my growing belly, with a few gaps!!

10wks

10 Weeks – About the time we announced baby #2 was on the way!

11wks

11 Weeks

12wks

12 Weeks

13wks

13 Weeks

b3 006edited

19 Weeks

25wk3d 002edited

25 Weeks 3 Days



**Keep scrolling for more updated posts**

8 comments:

Kateka said...

You look AMAZING!

Beth Curtis said...

I LOVE your belly. I think it is the cutest thing. You are not big at all~

Marisa and Rob said...

You are too CUTE!! :D

Krysta said...

I am so proud of you for getting all of these posts done!!! I bet that is the best feeling. You are so cute. I love your belly. It was fun to read all about your pregnancy. You will love that you wrote all of that down. So important!! Now don't fall off the blogging bandwagon again! (I'm serious!)

The Carters said...

Awww, you are one of those pregnant ladies that I'm always jealous of. Nothing gets bigger except your cute little baby belly. Lucky! :)

Andrea said...

You look adorable.

Kristen D. said...

glad to see you are blogging. I thought you were on a super hiatus but then you have like 13 posts to make up for it. Nice work!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

That's a cute little bump you have. I am glad you feel well. It is much harder having s toddler pregnant for sure. Bronson is so cute and getting so big. Hope to see u soon