Sunday, May 1, 2011

{He’s a Big Boy now}

IMG_0158editedbw

Ok. You can’t judge the pictures. I wasn’t expecting to take Bronson to nursery until next week so I didn’t come prepared with my camera. We had to make due with Nick’s phone and this is most importantly for my documents and memory so they will have to do!!

I can’t believe that my little boy is old enough to be in nursery. I have been waiting for this day since he became really mobile and active. Basically from about 9 months on he wasn’t very good about sitting in our laps during class so we have been roaming the halls with him ever since. Now that the day is actually here I couldn’t quite handle it (blame it on pregnancy or just being a mom, I’m not sure). Nick told me in sacrament meeting that we were going to take him in today and I started to tear up. I held back though. I was out in the halls with Bronson just before the meeting was over and class was about to start when one of the sweet nursery leaders came up to me to invite us into nursery and introduce herself to Bronson and I. As we walked in the leaders were so sweet and friendly to Bronson, it made both of us feel comfortable. He lasted about 15 minutes. We dropped him off and ran to do a few quick things before I headed to Primary and Nick to class. As I pass back by the nursery room toward Primary I can hear my little guy crying. I stop to check on him and he wouldn’t let me leave. He stayed in class the whole time but Nick and I had to switch off through the next 2 hours to keep him calm. Overall I think he did really well, it will just take some time for him to get used to the kids and teachers that are in there.

**Minor issue to remember…. he escaped on his first day of nursery!! The door was open and he saw an out and took it!**

IMG_0159editedbwIMG_0160editedbwIMG_0161editedbwIMG_0162editedbwIMG_0163editedbwIMG_0164editedbw

BTW, due to my lack of blogging there are several new post. Keep scrolling until you have seen them all!!


3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I love that he broke out. Nursery is the best thing ever!

Kateka said...

He is so adorable. Even through pictures I can tell he has grown a lot recently!

Krysta said...

First of all, I love that you guys took pictures of this!! So funny. I felt like I was right there with you. Secondly, congratulations to you and Nick. Now you two can enjoy church again instead of wishing to go inactive...at least that's how I felt until Ady went to nursery. :)