Look at me I'm 9 and 1/2 months old...
This is Bronson's first time having a band aid anywhere besides his legs. He was really interested in it!!
9 Month Stats:
- Weight-19lbs 11oz- 31%
- Height-29in- 69%
- Head-18.1in- 67%
There has been a LOT of new things going on with Bronson this month!!
- He is crawling everywhere and getting into everything!!
- He is pulling up on things, especially mom and dad!
- He still sucks his thumb. It is becoming more of a habit!
- He has been banned from the kitchen (for safety reasons only)
- He has learned the word NO and Bronson, don't touch. He is really good about it too!!
- He went on his first road trip.
- He has 2 teeth!! We discovered the 1st one yesterday and 2nd one today!! F.I.N.A.L.L.Y!!! I have been blaming his grumpy moods on teething since he was 4 months old!!!
- He got his first owie last week. We were at the store and he fell over in the shopping cart and bonked his gum!!! It was such a sad moment for me!! I honestly almost started to cry in the store for him!! This was the cause of tooth #1 coming through.
We love you baby boy!! You are the highlight of our lives!!!