Sunday, August 15, 2010

Can I come with you to "Vegas" again??

Dear Mom & Dad,

I had a lot of fun on my very first carousal ride, just look at my happy face!! Wait... mom were you having more fun than me??
I might be just as happy as you are in this picture!!

You look like you are having fun and I look a little concerned about this moving object I'm sitting on. I still had fun even though I had to hold on real tight!!
Ohhhh! I really liked watching the man in the boat sing to these people!! That was so cool!!!
I saw some really cool things while you pushed me around the "Strip" too. Like this awesome boat for pirates!!
This fire station boat at the New York, New York was cool too!!
Look, it's Daddy pushing me!!!
I loved to see all the bright lights!!
Even though I was really tough to feed in the hotel....
It was still fun to have me on the trip, right??!!
Yes Bronson, you can come with us to Vegas again!! We loved having you there!!! Thanks for making our trip extra fun!!
Love,
Mom & Dad

4 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

Those are so cute! I love you two on the carousel together. I think his toes are pointed in the last one :)

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Vegas. These pictures are gorgeous.

Krysta said...

I'm glad you had so much fun on your first little family trip. And you even scored cute pics! It's nice to get that one under belt, right?

Kelly and Charmaine said...

Please tell me you weren't in Vegas at 1:00 PM on Sunday!!! I was driving through with Nate and Q. It makes me so sad that we were so close and I didn't get to see you. Glad you had fun!