Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A.Few.Randoms

Since I started my Project 365 blog I find that I take about 5o to 100 pictures a day!! Most of the pictures are delete worthy but I still capture quite a few that I have to edit and post anyways!! Thank goodness for my family blog!! It gives me good reason to update this blog more often!!

Here are a few randoms that I have ran across in the past week...

1. My little man got his 3rd haircut!! Can you believe he is 9.5 months old and he has already needed three haircuts!! I {heart} my little clean cut boy!! 2. Can you tell it was nap time? I wonder what gave it away?? I guess playing with toys wears a kiddo out!! I love that he looks so big in the picture!!

3. On Monday Bronson and I ran into Aunt Beth and Beck at the Dr. office! Both of the boys had their well check up on the same day... we figured it out the night before! So Beth and I planned a Lunch/Shopping date for after the appt. Here are the cute boys at Costa Vida, Beck calm and Bronson never fails to cry when we walk into a restaurant!! He comes from a family that LOVES food, I have no idea why he hates restaurants so much!!
4. A little boy and his choochoo train... Bronson got a fun new toy today that he couldn't get enough of it in the store!! It makes all sorts of fun train and animal noises!! Wish me luck... there is no on/off button!

4 comments:

Krysta said...

I like your randoms. Very cute and fun! Are those Drew baby's P.J.'s??? I think they are. They were my fave! awwwww...they look so cute on Bronson. Brings back the memories.

Beth Curtis said...

so cute! I am so jealous that Bronson takes naps at random places.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Yes Krys those are Drews P.J's!! I love them!! I seem to always pull out the camera when he is wearing them too!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Cute! I love when they fall sleep like that! Amirra did that a lot, she would be play with her toys and the next thing we know she is alseep!