Thursday, August 19, 2010

Check Out My Shoes...

How could you not want to take a million pictures with this cute boy and his awesome converse high tops!!!








Bronson is definitely my muse for photography! He inspires me to keep up with my goals and hobbies. Since I have started Project 365 I truly have found a passion in photography, photo editing and digital scrapbooking. I love to see the pictures come to life after they have been edited! He motivates me to keep up with our family scrapbooks and journals. I love how a photo can freeze a moment in time!
I love you Bronson, thank you for your inspiration!!

5 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

LOVE the shoes!!!! I need to get some for Mr. Mason :o) Ya, I need to get photoshop!!! You and Beth look like you have so much fun with it!!!!

Andrea said...

Great shoes, and great photos.

Kateka said...

Okay Linds, those are the cutest shoes I've ever seen in my entire life (and what makes them so cute is the cutest boy ever is wearing them!).

Krysta said...

I seriously love those pictures and I love your words in this post! You inspire me to do more posting. I have been scrapping though. I should e-mail you my pages.

Ang said...

THESE ARE SOOOOOOO SWEET! Oh and you forgot your baby powder in Vegas- I owe you one:) Miss you guys. Come to Monterey? ok yes.