Monday, August 2, 2010

Lost & Found

You wouldn't think you could loose a child in only 1100 sq feet but you can!! Don't worry it isn't for very long but since he has been crawling here are the places I can usually find my child!!

In any room playing with the door stop.
This one isn't hard to find because you can hear him!
Playing with one of my many rugs, usually these two!!
Caught ya!
Sitting in the middle of his room, all alone!
Maybe he needs quiet time??!!
Haha! You won't find him in here alone!!
Nick and I had fun with this one night letting him make a mess of the water!!

Occasionally, he will get caught in between all of the dining room chairs.
Or... between the side table and couch!
This was a fun photo shot for me



But first of all... this is always where I begin!!

Bronson is 9 months old! Time is going by so fast!! My baby is going to be ONE in 3 short months! I still have some time but those 3 months will go by in what feels like 3 weeks!! He is growing up and learning something new everyday! It is such a joy to watch this little being change everyday! What a blessing to be able to mold this child into a wonderful Child of God. We feel so lucky to have Bronson in our lives and to be able to share everyday with him! These last 9 months have been nothing short of Amazing!!

5 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

little stinker! so cute! My favorite pic is in the sink looking at you! Your pics look great!! Happy 9 months! It is crazy to even type it!

Krysta said...

Cute, cute pictures. It's fun to see all of the things he's doing. He is one busy boy these days!!

cassy said...

gosh that kid is so dang cute! I love looking @ pictures of him! And you blog is super cute!

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh, he is such an adventurous little boy! I love that you capture all his curiosities.

Marisa and Rob said...

Happy 9 Months cute boy!!! I love the pictures!!! Man I need to get photoshop!!!! He is growing up so fast and soon will be 1!!!! Crazy!!! Miss you!