Monday, August 2, 2010

My 'Great' Grandad Curtis...

This weekend we got to drive to Safford, AZ for a family baby blessing. Bronson finally got to meet the rest of the Curtis Clan!! My Grandad got sick last week so we got to visit him in the hospital. It was SO sweet to see him with Bronson!! It is amazing to see the generations of family together! I {heart} it!! These are some of my favorite pictures of them together!!


SOLD! My son never takes naps when we are not at home... not this time!! My dad discovered this comfy chair in my Aunt and Uncles furniture store....put on the vibrator and he was out!! Cutest thing ever!!!

6 comments:

Krysta said...

I love the pictures of Bronson with Grandad. So sweet.

I can not believe that Bronson fell asleep! That says A LOT for that boy. You either completely wore him out or he really loved that chair! I miss you guys.

Beth Curtis said...

so cute! man i need to get me one of those chairs! too bad they arent very portable:)

Kateka said...

Hey, who knew! Vibrations help put kids to sleep. I am going to invest in something like that when I have a kid someday so that they'll fall asleep!

Marisa and Rob said...

Love the picture of him in the chair!!! He is too cute!!!

Andrea said...

The picture in the chair is adorable. I love it. Hey whatever it takes.

Kelly and Charmaine said...

What a cute little guy! I think that chair would have the same effect on Nick!