Monday, July 19, 2010

Big Boy Haircut

Oh so handsome!! July 15th was Grandma Curtis' birthday and Bronson was in much need of a haircut!! This is his 2nd haircut in his whole 8 months!!! Most babies don't get their first cut until they are at least 1 if not older!!! What can I say, he has good locks!

He was such a champ and loved getting his hair cut! He loves looking in the mirror so it was a good thing we had a distraction because I was all alone!!

Our handsome, clean cut boy ready to go meet Grandma for dinner!!!
Happy Birthday Nana!

9 comments:

Curtis Family said...

He is sooooo adorable! I really want to see him in person! :o) We will have to stop by next the next time we are in the area:o) Hope you guys are liking your new place!

Phillip and Maggi said...

He is so cute! And I loved your last post, my baby loves the tv too! What do you do, sometimes you have to give in :)

Beth Curtis said...

girl you are on a roll! I LOVE the first pic. So cute! I can't bring myself to cut Becks ( though he doesn't really need it :).

Stef said...

What a freakin' STUD!!! He is so adorable, I'm glad it all worked out so well and that he likes getting his haircut! :) He looks so handsome, as always!!

cassy said...

Gosh he is seriously such a stud! I loved those pics on your kitchen counter!

cassy said...

lol I meant bathroom counter :)

Marisa and Rob said...

So Handsome!!!! :o)

Krysta said...

He is so cute! I am still so impressed that you did that all by yourself. Way to go. :)

sam&liss said...

Oh my goodness he is the cutest thing!!! i miss you guys... hope you come in town soon!!!!! Oh, and my jeep that was on my blog was for this lady who wants to buy it.
LOL. I couldnt get it to email so thats why it was on there!!! I laughed so hard when i read your comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!