Monday, July 19, 2010

EiGhT mOnThS

and 2 weeks late again! These monthly post come around so quick that I really can't believe how close my little boy's 1st birthday is!! He is 8.5 months and in just 3 short months he will be 1! We are so in love with this kid words can't even explain! We are smitten. He has such a darling personality and such a sweet spirit. He has so much love to give and is rarely in a bad mood. He is like his mama when it comes to sleep, he LOVES it!! One thing he did not get from me is the sweet smile you see every time you wake him up!! He gets his love for music and electronics from his daddy.
This is one of my favorite pictures. He idealizes his daddy!

He {hearts} T.V.
and he LOVES his bed. What a sweet, sweet face. Mwah!!


and the best news of all... he is crawling!!! Seriously one of the cutest things to see is his little buns moving in the air trying to get where he wants to go!!
We {heart} you Bronson, Happy 8 Months!!

5 comments:

Stef said...

Crawling, YAY!!!! Go Bronson, that's so awesome!! I can't believe he's almost a year old....where has the time gone??? Geez! He sure sounds, and of course IS ;), a major cutie!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Happy 8 Months to Bronson!!! He is so cute!!! I'm so glad we got to see you guys!!!!!

Ang said...

WE MISS YOU! Bronson is getting so big and and sooo cute and looking like a big boy. Are you coming to visit soon??

Ang said...

WE MISS YOU! Bronson is getting so big and and sooo cute and looking like a big boy. Are you coming to visit soon??

Krysta said...

I'm so glad you're updating. Don't stop now...there is ALWAYS something to blog about! :) I LOVE your pictures. I can tell you are having fun with them. The crib one with Bronsons arm hanging out and the one with Nick are my faves. :)

Happy 8 months Bronson!