Wednesday, May 13, 2009

{15 Weeks!!}

... And still no energy



I have finally made it to the 2nd trimester! It is such a sense of relief once you pass 12 weeks but even better when you make it to the 2nd trimester. According to the Dr. things should start looking up from here! Honestly, I can't complain because my family will agree that I have had if fairly easy by not getting morning sickness! For the most part I get headaches just about everyday. Again, I am still so thankful that has been the worst of it.
We have already started shopping for the baby.


We bought our crib~stroller/carseat~pack-n-play & a dresser. Unfortunitly, the dresser we found had to be ordered online and once we picked it up from the store we found that the color didn't match the crib. Back it goes and we will continue to shop for a different dresser/changing table! It feels so nice to be ahead of the game and to know that we are almost done purchasing the big stuff and the rest can wait for showers & later! It really is starting to feel so real.


We couldn't be more excited for this new adventure! We just have 3 more weeks to find out if we are having a BOY or a GIRL!

Don't forget to put in your guess on our "Guess My Baby" quiz page!!


9 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

you are getting a little bump! I love it! I can't believe you are already 15 weeks. I can't wait to know if it is a boy or girl. Did you know that you already have WAY more stuff for your babe then me? I guess I better get started!

Tory said...

Shopping for babies is so much fun. It's like the one time I don't feel guilty about spending lots of money. Ok, well sometimes I still feel guilty....like today when I ordered them both new wardrobes off the internet...

Kateka said...

You look adorable.

Krysta said...

Your belly is so cute! It does feel good to get past the first trimester. Enjoy all of it!!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Look at that cute little bump, so cute!!! I can't wait to find out what it is, so exciting!!!!

Stef said...

You have such a cute baby bump!! :) Can't wait til June 5th!!

Andrea said...

You are looking great. I am guessing it is a girl. Girls give you headaches.

Kelly and Charmaine said...

You are looking so cute! We are so ready to find out what it is. I'm sure you are too!

Scott and Shay said...

Wow! You are so on top of things, we didn't get our cribs until the first time they stopped my labor~ I was panicking! I can't wait til Friday...the anticipation of knowing is killing me!