Thursday, June 4, 2009

{It's Official...}

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!

WE COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED! WE BOTH HAD A FEELING IT WAS GOING TO BE A BOY FROM THE BEGINNING BUT I BECAME A LITTLE UNSURE TOWARDS THE END. MOST OF YOU ALSO AGREED THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE A BOY SO CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR GUESSES RIGHT!!

MY DUE DATE NOW RANGES FROM OCTOBER 31 TO NOVEMBER 4!

WE HAVE DECIDED TO NAME HIM BRONSON PAY JENSEN!

WE ARE SO EXCITED TO MEET THE LITTLE GUY. IT ALL SEEMS SO REAL NOW THAT HE HAS A NAME AND THAT WE KNOW FORSURE IT IS A BOY! NOW WE GET TO REALLY START SHOPPING! YAY!!!

I HAVE POSTED SOME PICTURES OF MY BELLY AT 18 WKS. I WAS NOT ABLE TO POST ANY ULTRASOUND PICTURES YET BECAUSE NICK WANTED ME TO HAVE THIS ANNOUNCED BY NOON! I WILL PUT SOME UP SOON!!!





7 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

oh my goodness, that is so exciting. I can't wait to see him, love the name to, so darling!!! You look way cute prego, I am jealous!

Krysta said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for both of you. Now all the fun starts!

Beth Curtis said...

I love your little belly, I can't even tell you how excited I am that we are both having boys!!

Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tonya said...

Congrats Lindsey! I am so happy for you, cute name too!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey!! It is so fun to catch up on you and Nick through your blog! It has been forever! Congrats on your baby boy!!!

Kateka said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I like the baby's name. I am glad it isn't something weird like all the crazy names I've been hearing from people lately! It's a good strong, normal but unique name. Nice pick!