Monday, April 6, 2009

{Patience is Necessary...}

Patience (pā-shəns) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast.


Once upon a time...

Three years ago a Husband and Wife decided they wanted to start their family. After much deciding and procrastination from the day they were married they finally decided NOW is the time we will start our family.


Well, come to find out after much trial and tribulation they learned that it is not always on Your time table but on someones much more important... The Baby & Heavenly Father!


Together our sweet baby and our LOVING Heavenly Father have decided that Now would be a great time for Nick and I to start our family!


Yes, we are finally announcing that we are expecting a sweet new addition to our family. We could not be more excited for this new experience in our life and for all of the wonderful joy's it will bring.


Now we have 8 weeks before we can find out if it is a BOY or a GIRL...


The way weeks have been flying by for us so far we can only hope that they will continue to go just as fast to the appointment when we find out what we are having!!

Help us guess what you think we might be having...

My due date is:

November 4, 2009

21 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so happy for you. I prayed that this day would come for you and Nick. I am so happy to be sharing in the pregnancy memories with you. It is so fun that we are all pregnant together.

I am guessing BOY!!

Beth Curtis said...

AGGHH I am SO SO SO excited!! I am so glad that you announced it and everything is going great. I voted boy because I want the cuz to be bff!!

Janelle said...

I am thrilled for you! It is going to be one cute baby!

Casey Moes said...

Voted boy. You guys need some extra excitement like we have with our two rug rats--Congrats you guys!

Bischoff Family said...

We are so excited for you guys! You are going to be wonderful parents and I can't wait to meet your little one! AHHH I am just so excited for you guys!!!!!

angie said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe it all three of you within months of each other!!! That will be so much FUN! Good luck!

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Congratualtions! Good luck with everything!

Stef Gardner said...

YAY!!!!!! I am still beyond thrilled and cannot wait to first find out what it is and second to see what he/she looks like!!! :D I seriously wanted to cry when I read your post because I'm just so dang excited for the both of you!!! I'm guessing a boy!! And apparently so is almost everyone else ;) Whatever it ends up being, I'm just soooo stoked!!!!

Krysta said...

I am so excited for you and Nick and so glad the two of you are finally getting to have this experience! I'm sure you've learned a lot and this will only make you better parents! Can't wait to see you when we both have big bellies! Love ya. :)

Kateka said...

How exciting! Congratulations. I think it will be a girl. :) Much love!

Curtis Family said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I completely understand the patience part of it all...but doesn't it just make it that much sweeter when it finally happens?! We are so excited for you guys!

Lindy T! said...

That is so exciting!!! Congratulations! You two will have the cutest little baby! Good luck with the pregnancy and everything!

David & Carrie said...

We are so proud of you and Nick, and what a wonderful blessing it is to have all 3 of our girls pregnant and due at about the same time - We couldn't ask for anything more better...We are thinking all 3 will be boys. But, you know, nothing happens without the girl, so, either way, enjoy this and make it special.

Scott and Shay said...

I'm so glad you're still doing well! The appointment where you find out if you're having a boy or a girl is one of the most fun! It's super intense searching for a little "something"! Congratulations again!

breena rae said...

oh hooray! hope all is well and you're feeling good!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am so so happy for you guys, you are going to be the best parents! Congrats, it is so awesome!

Michelle said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! Can't wait until your baby is here! You are going to be an AWESOME mom! What exciting news!

Jason and Sheila Jensen said...

FiNaLLy! After all the LONG wait and hope and pray and wait some more...the time is finally here and it is and will ALWAYS be worth EVERY minute! Congrats!!

Tonya said...

Congratulations Lindsey, I am so happy for you guys, that's awesome!!

Kelly and Charmaine said...

We are soooo excited for the two of you, we knew it would happen!!! We are just sad you are leaving and we won't get to see much of the little one:-(

maeve said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting, I cant wait to see picks of the adorable nursery you will no doubt be creating!