Wednesday, March 11, 2009

{Just a Quick Update... No Pictures!}

Still Alive... once again!
In case anyone was worried we are still alive and still technically bloggers we (I should say "I") have just been out of the mode for awhile.... as you can see from my last few post!

We haven't had much going on in the last few month being the reason for no good posting!

This last weekend we were able to go to Vegas with some friends which was a blast but I have to be honest I can only take so much of that place, 2 days tops for me!! We went to see Criss Angels show and that is definatly something to see. If you don't know who he is he has the show on A&E called "Mind Freak". He does alot of crazy illusions. His show didn't have a ton of magic tricks but all together is was awesome. If you love the show "So You Think You Can Dance" you would absoloutly love his show!

This week we had the chance to visit with my sister and her family from Texas! It was great to see them and spend time with them. We are going to Houston to visit them in July for the first time and my niece is getting baptised! We couldn't be more excited!

But... the big news around our home is that our house is now on the market! Yep we are trying to sell in this crazy market! More news to come! Hopefully good news!!

I will do a Vegas post soon!

6 comments:

Stef said...

Hey I'm curious how much you guys are selling your house for?....:)

Lindsey Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth Curtis said...

congrats! I am so excited you guys are starting the trek down here!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I feel the same about vegas, fun but only for a bit!
Why are you selling? Good luck with that, it is so cute, I bet it goes fast!

Andrea said...

Good luck with the house. I am sure it will sell. Where are you moving too?

Scott and Shay said...

Wow I wouldn't have thought that Cris Angel's show would have anything to do with "So you think you can dance"...but I love that show so maybe that's something we will have to add to our list of things to do...once we can actually get out of the house!