Sunday, January 4, 2009

{We're Still Alive!}

Happy New Year to everyone!

This year Nick and I spent Christmas in Arizona with my family! We had a blast and LOVED the warm weather!! It was hard to come back to all the snow but we are getting back in the groove of things! Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures so the pictures above are all I have!
We were able to spend time with my brother Brandon and his wife Beth while we were there before they headed off to Portland for Christmas!
On Christmas Eve we did our traditional Christmas Lights. The Mesa Temple does Christmas lights like they do here in Salt Lake so we were able to walk around and take those in. We ended the night watching "The Christmas Shoes." I have to say that is one of the best Christmas movies I have seen. It is sad you will definitly cry but it is totally worth it!
On Christmas day we went with my mom's side of the family to our traditional movie. For lunch/dinner we spent the time with my dad's side of the family! It was so great to see everyone and be able to catch up with the family!! We miss it already but now it's back to reality!

These are some cute Christmas pictures that Charmaine took for Nick and I for our Christmas card! We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & New Years!


6 comments:

Tory said...

It's about time you put up a new post! I love the picture of you guys peaking around the Christmas tree? How did you get Nick to do that?

Beth Curtis said...

um, I was wondering where you went! I wish we could have spent more time together. We are planning on heading up in June for Daegens blessing.

Krysta said...

Nice to see a new post! I'm glad you had fun and got to visit with everyone.

Don't get lost again o.k.?

Kateka said...

I just got back from Vegas and you are right, it is so hard to come back to the cold! Ugh. I am glad you had a good holiday.

Andrea said...

I watched that movie too. Boo Hoo Hoo. Cried and cried... it was good. I loved the meaning, and epecially the importance of staying home with your children.

Scott and Shay said...

Oh my gosh! Your blog is sooooo cute. I think you are going to have to teach me a few things!