Thursday, December 4, 2008

{...Happy Holidays}

I am ready for the holidays!! I have my Christmas decorations up and it is starting to feel alot like Christmas... minus the SNOW!
Thanksgiving turned out as a SUCCESS! Here is my first Turkey...
... And us relaxing before dinner!
Nick was amazing with the Turkey. It was his first time too...


Even Buddha got in on the fun!
After dinner was cleaned up and people started to clear out I pulled out all of my decorations and began Christmas.... Here are the results!



I hope you guys all have a Wonderful Holiday Season!!
Love,
The Jensen's




6 comments:

Kateka said...

What?! You prepared your own turkey?! That is amazing! I am seriously impressed. I love the dark hair too.

Tory said...

Nicely done! Congratulations on the new business. I will definitely have to check it out.

Beth Curtis said...

your dinner looked delicious! I love your hair, it is getting so long!! It looks like Nick is ironing the turkey in these pics. ( I might just be seeing that since I love to iron).

Janelle said...

How in the world do you manage to be so fabulous all the time?

Andrea said...

Your tree looks great. How fun that you are selling scentsy. I will remember that next time I need something for mine.

Tonya said...

Congrats on your first turkey! Your hair does look really cute! Is it darker? I love the Christmas tree and decorations!!