Thursday, May 19, 2011

{an update so far}

I am in my THIRD and FINAL trimester… YAY! I can see the end in sight. We are 12 weeks out from meeting our new little boy and we couldn’t be more thrilled. As Nick put it, it still seems so surreal, we are going to be a family of 4 and have 2 little boys! With the 2nd pregnancy I feel like it is going SO slow. I’m not sure if that is because I’m at home now and don’t have work to make the days pass by or because I already know what I’m getting into that I want to skip all the pregnancy stuff and meet Greyson. Not that I don’t enjoy the pregnancy part of things because I don’t have much to complain about. It is still just as amazing to feel and see my tummy move and really have that mother/baby bond with my child before he actually even gets to earth. I am so excited to give Bronson a little brother and see these little boys bond and grow up together!

Pregnancy Updates till now:

-At my 26 week appointment {I was 26w4d} I measured at 25 weeks. That doesn’t change my due date at all just means this little guy is small! {I’m not that surprised}

-I have gained a total of 15 pounds {right on track to the goal weight}

-On Mother’s Day I made a surprise visit to the Labor and Delivery triage because I started spotting {sorry TMI} that morning {not a ton}. Since it was a Sunday I was only able to call the nurse help line which, of course, suggested I go to the hospital. It turned out to be nothing. The spotting was totally gone after I got home. They couldn’t figure out why I was bleeding but they were just glad it stopped. They did however send some samples to the lab to test for the chance of delivering within the next 2 weeks. Thank goodness that came back negative! The result of my hospital visit was an extra ultrasound!! Not really the reason you want to get one done but once I knew all was well I was thrilled to see my baby again!! I was able to get a 3d ultrasound pic of him and I must say, he is pretty cute!! I think he looks a lot like his brother!!

-Heartburn has kicked in and it is horrible!!

-Also, someone has started to invade my ribs. I am so grateful that he waited until now to do so because it made pregnancy really painful with my sweet Bronson when he decided to take over around 15-18 weeks!

-I can’t get enough of In N Out with this pregnancy. It was Chick-Fil-A with Bronson and I’m lovin’ the fact that In N Out is so convenient in Arizona. I can get it whenever I want!

Here are a few pictures to enjoy…

Greyson3D

Greyson @ 26w3d

{I think he has his brothers forehead and nose. I can’t wait to see what he really looks like!}

030editedbw

27 weeks

27w6deditedbw

My cute buddy and I…

046editedbw

The Momma @ 27w6d


9 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Cute!!! Yes the 2nd one is SO SLOW!!! I hated it!! LOL...but I'm glad he is here. I can't believe you are ALMOST there!! Woohoo!! You guys are going to have so much fun as a family of 4!! :D See you soon!

Unknown said...

You look so cute. You will love being a family of four. I can't wait to meet Greyson too.

Krysta said...

You feel like a real family with 4 I am so excited for you!! I love the picture of Bronson at you legs!

Krysta said...

I meant to tell you I love your headers!! So, so cute. You might have to make my next one.

Beth Curtis said...

You seriously look so adorable. that one pic with Bronson needs to go in Grey's baby book for sure. That is not good to hear that this pregnancy has gone slow because I felt like Beck's took FOREVER.

Kateka said...

Wahoo for third trimester! You look amazing.

cassy said...

you're so teen y it is just not fair!

Ang said...

ya yay yayayayyay! We can't wait to meet him too!!! We want to come to Arizona and visit!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

You are to cute pregnant. Not fair. Can't wait to see him. Bronson is getting so big. What a cutie. Miss you guys.