Sunday, May 1, 2011

{Bronson as of late}

His growing up is bittersweet for me. It has been in the last 2 months or so that he has totally turned into a toddler in looks and actions. I have had many people mention how much he has, all of the sudden, grown up. It really was right before my eyes. I put him down one night as a babe and he wakes up the next morning as a little boy! I love each new stage with him. He is so much fun to interact with. He keeps us entertained at all times and always on our toes. He is into everything and one of the most loving boys I have ever met. His eyes light up when dad walks in the door every day and everything in the room stops… it makes Nick’s face light up too! He is talking (mostly his own language) non-stop, running, clapping, playing pat-a-cake (an expert at rolling his arms), climbing, always laughing and much, much more. He has this cheesy smile that is to die for. We melt every time! He is the love of our lives and we couldn’t imagine a world without him!

b2 016editedbwb2 017editedbw

He loves sitting with his dad and playing with anything electronic.

b2 023editedb2 033editedb2 034edited

Swimming is a favorite “mommy and me” time. It’s a fun out that we have come to enjoy many times a week. I love that living in Arizona we have access to pools almost everywhere you live!


2 comments:

Kateka said...

He is so so so-o-o-o-o cute and seems to be such a happy guy. I can't wait to see what your next baby will look like!

Krysta said...

I can not believe how many posts you got done! You are awesome!!!