Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Last weekend we went to Schnepf Farms with with the family. We had fun and the weather was amazing!! The boys had fun being toted around in the wagon. We went on a few rides, took the train around the farm and I dressed Bronson in his costume for some pictures at the farm!!

The sad part of it all was Bronson broke out in a huge rash from his first attempt on whole milk!! We were told by his Dr. to try transitioning him two weeks prior to his 12 month check up. As the Dr. ordered I gave him 1 oz. of whole milk along with 7 oz. of formula. He held everything down fine, and LOVED the milk, for about and hour. Dad took him to the store and he threw up 3 times!! Needless to say my car smelled terrible. We decided to go to the pumpkin patch anyways and as soon as we got there he started to break out in a rash! Dad being the hero he left and went searching everywhere for bubblegum Benadryl because Bronson won’t take any other kind!! With all of that, it turned out to be a pretty good day!!

oct 037editedoct 038edited1

The boys on their first airplane ride. Don’t they look so big, yet still SO small at the same time??

oct 078edited1oct 087editedoct 085editedoct 108edited

oct 097editedoct 118editedoct 116edited

I love my little dragon. He looked so comfy and cuddly in his costume!!


2 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

cute pics! I think my favorite is the one in the big stack of hay.

Krysta said...

He looks so cute!! You got some great pictures. I am jealous. I wish we had a good pumpkin patch like that! I LOVE that on of the sumflowers with the barn in the background. Awesome!!

What are you going to do about the milk? Is he going to have issues with foood forever?? :) Did I tell you that Ady won't have anything to do with real milk. It makes weaning hard. She's a little stinker!