Ten Months and growing up SO quick!! We have loved every minute with this boy the good & the not so good!! He has been such a blessing to our lives and we wouldn't trade him for the world!!
A few things we want to remember about Bronson up till now...
- He loves watching football (definitely his fathers child)...
- He loves people watching (him and I could do this all day long)...
- He has this really high pitched squeal that can get on your deepest nerve but he wouldn't be the same without it!
- His favorite book is COLORS, infact he loves taking it to bed with him. (I found him in bed this morning, after his nap, not making a peep... flipping the pages in his book. So cute)
- His favorite toy is his choo-choo train. He smiles everytime you press a button to make a noise. (That doesn't include the forbidden toys that aren't actually toys. See here & here.)
- He is starting to dance.
- He pulls up on everything.
- He has 2 teeth.
- He has the most adorable laugh!