Monday, September 6, 2010

Blog 365 Continued...

a few extras from our 365 blog that I still wanted to scrapbook and share!!!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

6:27 AM- This little monster decided join us in bed bright and early!! Both Nick and I were not willing to budge from bed just yet so we all laid in bed for an extra hour and a half!!! Love Saturday mornings with the family!!


Our favorite time of day- Bath time!! We all have something to love about bath time. Bronson, loves to be naked and playing in the water! Daddy, gets his bonding time with this cute little kiddo. Mommy, gets a little break and a CLEAN smelling baby!!!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
I looked out the window and what do I see.... -popcorn popping on the apricot tree! Sneak peek of what the Jensen's do during Sunday School!! I had to borrow Nick's phone during church because I don't bring my camera to church with me, just everywhere else!! I told him "I guess I need to start bringing my camera to church too." His response..."That takes the Spirit right out of Church, doesn't it!" Me: "No, I'm capturing the moments and I'll blog about Spiritual things!!"
Moment captured... my little boy discovered the big glass door and stood right in front of it, blocking incoming guest, most of the time we were in the hall!

1 comments:

Krysta said...

That profile pic of Bronson in bed with you is so cute! I am laughing that you took a pic. at church. I can see Nick just rolling his eyes at you. From now until he turns 18 months is the hardest time to be at church. Ady is driving me crazy, but I'm not ready for her to be in nursery yet.