Thursday, September 30, 2010

Private Again...

I really hate private blogs but I'm going private again on this blog and our 365 blog if you had access before you will have it again. If you didn't and you would like to, leave me your email address and I will send you an invite!!

P.S. Because my friend is a genius she gave me a brilliant idea that will solve my issues with private blogs! I have created a new blog that I will update each time I update the other blogs letting you all know that our blogs have been updated!! Put this new blog address in your reader so you can track our updates... http://www.jensen2004.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

6 comments:

Kateka said...

Hey Lindsey darling, I think I am already on your "private" list... I can't remember. I hope so!! I have a suggestion, even though I've never gone private... I have a friend who went private but was worried that no one would ever come check out her blog and see what they were up to (because, let's be honest, the "private" blogs really don't get checked as often as the "un-private" blogs do). So she made a second blog, (you can check it out at http://johnstonfamilyupdates.blogspot.com/ )
and it is not private so, people who use GOOGLE READER can add that to their list of blogs they read. When my friend updates her "private" blog she'll go onto the site (the one I listed above, that's NOT private) and just do a little post thats says "updated!" or something like that so that her private blog gets checked just as often as the other "non-private" blogs... does that make sense? When I have kids, I'll probably go private and I'm going to do this. :)

OurHappyFamily said...

hillarywhalen@gmail.com

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey! I would love to be added to you're 365 day blog!! I hate being private too!

samcurtis said...

That is an awesome idea! I think I will do the same thing!

Brooke Bowen said...

brookefbowen@hotmail.com

Andrea said...

good idea.