Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Experience

We had lunch at the HeartAttackGrill and honestly, when I first walked in I really wasn't sure what to think. Nick and Brandon were so excited to try this place and they could not wait! I looked around and saw women dressed up like old fashioned nurses (except scandalous) people walking around in Dr. attire and customers dressed up in hospital robes... I was ready to walk out! Of course we didn't we sat down and tried it anyways and it actually turned out to be quite the experience!! We had so much fun and we will definitely go back but probably only once a year!! Here is a glimpse into the experience...





Seriously, they weigh you and feed you for free if you are over 350lbs!!


The hamburgers really were delish!

...you need to check your blood pressure!
This isn't a real ambulance but if you eat the Quadruple Bypass Burger they wheel you out in a wheelchair and check you out in the Ambulance!!

9 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

this really was so fun! It took me a long time to recover from that place but SO yummy!

Brooke Bowen said...

That's hillarious! It looks like a lot of fun!

Andrea said...

I am a little taken back by this place. Looks like a place that every one should try once. Just for the experience.

Ang said...

Hilarious! This is especially funny because I'm sitting here on the couch watching Bill do P90Xas I read this:) Hahaha!

Marisa and Rob said...

That looks like a neat place to eat at...I never heard of that place! LOVE all the dress up! :D

Scott and Shay said...

THAT IS HILLARIOUS! When we come visit Scott will want to go there :)

Krysta said...

Crazy! You are brave for tying it. I wonder what my kids would think of it all? That might be hilarious and worth going for!

Stef said...

LOL that really does look hilarious! I probably wouldn't have wanted to go either, but it looks like you still had a great time, sounds pretty funny too! :)

Stef said...

Sounds like quite the experience! I probably wouldn't have wanted to try it either, but I'm glad you did and had a good time! :)