I'm really late on doing this post seeing as Bronson will be 8 months in less than 2 weeks. Better late than never!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. It is sad to see him grow up but each day and age gets more fun! We are having a blast with him.
Some things Bronson is doing at 7 months:
- He started to sit up just before 7 months.
- He LOVES his kiddy movies. (These movies will always make him stop crying)
- He will sit with daddy and watch youtube music videos all night long if he could.
- He LOVES music! (He gets that from his dad)
- His favorite song is "Forever" by Chris Brown
- He eats his feet all the time.
- He is a thumb sucker.
- He will find any computer/remote hidden or not... he loves them.
- He is rocking back and forth on all fours... crawling soon maybe.
- He can get anywhere he wants to by rolling and turning in circles.
- He makes farting noises with his mouth.
- He LOVES to roll over in the tub and play in the water on his tummy.
- He LOVES to go to the swimming pool and play in his floaty.
- He grabs daddy's go-tee all the time.
- He is always looking for mommy when dad walks around with him.
- He is absolutely one of the happiest babies I have ever been around!