Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to some of the most amazing Father's I know!

To my wonderful husband, you are an amazing dad and I just love the way Bronson looks up to you. His face lights up everytime you walk in the door from work. He gets so excited he instantly starts yelling and laughing! He thinks you are the funniest person in the world! Thank you for being an awesome dad and loving Bronson the way you do!

Bronson and Daddy doing what they love most...

To my dad, you are a great roll model for me. I am so grateful to have you in my life! Thank you for always being there for our family. It truly is amazing to watch you with Bronson. I can just tell he loves his Papa so much!

Papa teaching Bronson that pretzels are yummy...

To Grandpa Jensen, we miss you and the Jensen clan so much! You are an amazing father and I have you to thank for raising such an amazing son, husband to me and father to Bronson. Thank you for always being willing to help and be there for our little family!

Grandpa Jensen, nothing more to say than "What a proud Grandpa..."


Happy Daddy's Day from Bronson!

1 comments:

Krysta said...

Cute pictures and words. I hope Nick had an awesome first Father's Day and many more to come!

C-ya soon!