Saturday, November 22, 2008

{Happy Birthday! Big 2-7!}

Finally... Something to blog about!! Yah!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NICK...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Nick had his 27th birthday on Thursday! Yes, he is finally back home for good! Yah! I love you so much Nick and I hope that you had a wonderful day because you deserve it! Your the best and thank you for all that you do for me!
Hopefully now that Nick is home life will be more exciting! You shall possibly see more blogging from the Jensen fam!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Greeetings from the Moes home. Happy Day! I am glad he is home. I can't wait to see more blogging.

Tory said...

Welcome home and happy birthday!!!

Krysta said...

Happy Birthday Nick! I'm glad your home! I'm sure you are too...I know Lindsey is. Enjoy your time together. I hope to see more blogging. I've missed you guys!

Janelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Well I am so glad for you, that is going to be so nice!!!

Kateka said...

Happy birthday Nick! I hope that 2nd picture is him getting jiggy wit it (or shaking his groove thang, or something like that).