Tuesday, October 21, 2008

{Our Trip to Niagra Falls}

Warning...
{Lots of Picture, Lots of Scrolling}

This is called "Maid of the Mist" They actually take you right under the falls and let you sit for about 5 minutes or so while the boat turns itself around! You definitely get wet!
View from under the falls
Nick standing in front of the one of the oldest golf courses!
My poor shoe, I was warned not to wear heels on the day we did our tours but I don't ever listen so if you know me you know I can't go anywhere with out my high heels!
The Falls

Nick & I on the White Water Walk {Where my shoe never failed to get stuck}
I have a very funny video of me getting mad about it that I didn't know Nick was filming but it is a little embarrassing so I won't post that!

My new favorite place to eat... to bad it's in Michigan!
The Butterfly Conservatory
Very cool, but very hot. I had one land on my head but Nick was too far away to take a picture.
This one is for Nick, he thought this one looked cool.

These were at the Botanical Gardens, I've never been but they were awesome.
Where is "Waldo"? Can anyone find Nick?
It was a great trip something that Nick put together for my birthday. Thank you! We stayed in a Bed N Breakfast which I have never stayed in before. I have never slept in a more comfortable bed or on that good of a pillow and I thought our bed was great! Needless to say it was hard to sleep the first night home... much better after the first night! It was a great trip though and my first time out of the states if unless you consider crossing the Mexico border when I was a baby, I don't!





6 comments:

Tory said...

That looks like so much fun! I have always wanted to see Niagra Fall, but I hate traveling, so I probably never will.

Krysta said...

How fun! I loved all of your pictures. What a pretty place. You didn't tell me you stayed at a bed and breakfast...jealous!

angie said...

That is such a beautiful place! Jason and I got to go to Ontario and Niagra Falls about 8 years ago it was fun we loved the maid of the mist boat ride!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Wow, that is so pretty! What a great husband to plan that for you!!! How fun!

Andrea said...

I love NIagra. It is such a fun place. Hey, a girl needs to feel pretty no matter where she is. Way to go for wearing your heels.

Tonya said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and what a great birthday trip! I would like to go there one day! Glad you guys had fun!