Saturday, August 2, 2008

{Spreading The Word...}


As I was reading in last months issue of the Ensign (our church magazine) it talked about spreading the gospel by the internet. The internet is used for so many great things in todays world that I thought it was only appropriate to share a few of my favorite church songs with those of you that are interested. I have hundreds of favorite church hymns, each of which are very dear to my heart. However, I have attached only a hand full (or more...) that brought tears to my eyes. Personally, I have always made a great connection to the gospel teachings and words of our Heavenly Father through music. I feel that I can truly connect and understand the messages this way. I hope the rest of you may enjoy these videos as much as I did.

1. What Heaven Sees In You
2. If The Savior Stood Beside Me
3. More Holiness Give Me
4. As Sisters In Zion/We'll Bring The World His Truth
5. I Stand All Amazed
6. I Am A Child Of God
7. I Love To See The Temple
8. Love Is Spoken Here
9. The Spirit Of God
10. Praise To The Man
11. Joseph Smith's First Prayer

I hope you all can find joy in some of these videos! I know that I have.

4 comments:

Krysta said...

I love that you did that! Our blogs can be such a good missionary tool.

Your blog is looking so cute by the way. I love your new picture of you and Nick. You have to tell me how you made the header bigger.

Kateka said...

You are such a good example to me!

Andrea said...

I was hooked after watching just one too. They are all so good. Thanks for sharing more.

Tory said...

Nice song choices! I loved 'em!