Thursday, August 7, 2008

{About Me!}

I have been tagged by my sister-in-law! So here goes!


A. Attached or single: Attached
B. Best friend: Nick and my family!
C. Cake or Pie: Cake
D. Day of the week: I love every day of the weekend but I think I love Saturday the most!
E. Essential items: My pillow & what can I say I am a needy person... it's hard to just pick a few!
F. Favorite color: Love Red, Black & Brown... I know not the typical FAVORITE colors!
G. Gummy bears or worms: gummy worms
H. Hometown: Clovis, California & Allen, Texas (They are both home to me!)
I. Indulgence: Ice cold Dr Pepper
J. January or July: July
K. Kids: Not yet!
L. Life isn’t complete without: Family!!! I love you guys!
M. Marriage date: June 17, 2004
N. Number of brothers & sisters: 1 sister~Krysta & 1 brother~Brandon
O. Oranges or apples: Oranges forsure
P. Phobias or fears: Staying home alone!! I'm a baby, I know!
Q. Quote: "Grant me patience to deal with my blessing"
R. Reasons to smile: I have a good, healthy life & I am happy!
S. Superman or Wonderwoman: I'm going with wonderwoman... I feel better about that one!
T. Tag 5 People: My cousin Natalie, Beth, Krysta, Candace & Tory
U. Unknown fact about me: I am natually a Red Head! (Most people don't believe this!)
V. Vegetable: Corn
W. Worst habbit: Falling asleep during movies!
X. X-ray or ultrasound: Did we run out of questions?
Y. Your favorite food: Mexican
Z. Zodiac sign: I have no idea! Everyone always has to tell me what I am!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That is a cute post. I like that one. I am with you on indulgence. I can't like without my DP.

Krysta said...

Hey Lindz! Fun post. I am awful with tags...we'll see if I can do it! :)

Beth Curtis said...

aw sneeky sneeky. I will totally do it. I have been very lame about posting. I can't wait to see you guys again some day......

Dott Pay said...

I loved you Blog! Thanks for sharing your life with us.
Grandma Pay