Saturday, June 28, 2008

{Morman Miricle Pageant}

The Manti Temple
Nick & I
Candice & Jeff

A few weeks ago we got to go to the Manti pageant with some of our friends. I have never been before and it was quit the experience. I love the play it was great. Unfortunately we were not able to watch the very end of it, which I hear is the best part of it, because the drive back is almost 2 hours and I hear that it is a mad house trying to get out of there with there only being one way to exit!! But, the most interesting part of it was all of the people there from different churches protesting against the LDS church. I honestly could not stop starring at all of the people, it was great. Besides then bombarding all the the people at this pageant at least they were respectable enough to leave once the pageant started. All in all it was a really good experience!

2 comments:

Krysta said...

How fun! I'm glad you took advantage of living semi close and going to see it. I went once when Casey and I were engaged, except he had to work, so I went with his parents and we stayed in a hotel. Needless to say, I don't remember that much about it...I was too busy missing my fiance and I didn't want to stay in a hotel. I wanted to drive home and see him!!!

Andrea said...

We have gone several times, and that is where Jonathan and I were married. It is such a beautiful temple.