Friday, June 13, 2008

{Countdown for the Moes Family!}

21 Days Till My Sister Comes!
I am so excited for her to come I have not been able to see her since I went home to Dallas in September. Her and her family moved to Houston last July and they are coming to visit for a whole month! What more can you ask for?
I am used to seeing their family at least once a month but not anymore!! It's sad to know that my niece and nephews are all going up so fast and we aren't close enough anymore to be involved all the time! I hope that one day, soon enough, we will all be able to live by each other! I miss you guys and can't wait to have you ALL come stay with me!

4 comments:

Casey Moes said...

Who says we're coming to Utah??? A road trip like that, we may just on keep going all the way to Cali.

No offense, but you sound more excited than the kids. (I'm excited to come up and see you too Lindz . . .) See you soon!

Casey Moes said...

PS--there was no mention of the amazingly good looking brother-in-law . . .

Krysta said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to come visit. It makes me sad that we live so far apart too, but I think our next move will be towards family, not away from family (not that we were purposely moving away or anything :) I miss you too and I'm glad you have the countdown figured out. The kids keep asking me everyday and I hadn't done the math yet...are you sure your not going to sick of us?!

love ya!

Andrea said...

I bet you are excited. I get to have them next weekend, and I can't wait. I bet the Moes family feels so loved. It is fun to get together after it has been a while. After the last time we were together we realized how good it is to be with people you love. I am so excited for you.