Saturday, May 10, 2008

{Here's what the Jensen's have been up to!}

Here are the updates of our house!

There are a TON of pictures. Sorry!
Here is the master bath, not much has been changed in here but this is it for those of you who have not seen it!
This is the living room or MY tv room!
Nick & I painted the stair railing behind the couch, there are better pictures below.
Another view of the railings and of course the front door!
Here is the kitchen. This was my project that I jumped to next after I finish our bedroom.
The curtains have been changed, the black border is newer...I did that a few months ago. Its chalk paint and really awesome I love it. I have tried to modernize this room a little bit more. The flowers and center piece were added along with the curtains.
Oh and the red dresser is redone! Krys & mom you guys will recognize this!
Another view of the Kitchen
My bedroom again. I can't tell you how much we love our new set! The king size bed to! I can't show it off enough!
Another view of the living room. Don't mind the trash on the table!
We repainted the stairs at the same time as the stair railing. It made it so much brighter. I'm happy with the way they turned out!


This is a good picture of what the railings look like. If you don't remember what they looked like before it was a 1980's poopy brown wood! This looks much better if I may say so myself!
Here is one of our guest bedrooms and hopefully aventually it will be a nursery. Mind you we would have to change the pink strips to blue or green if we were to have a boy!
Mom, these were the curtains that were in my bedroom before that I was telling you I moved in here!
Oh, and the new chandaler compliments of Charmaine & Kelly!
Thanks guys!

This is a lovely master suite for our guest if ANYONE wants to come visit us!! Hint, Hint Mom & Dad....The Moes Family..... Brandon & Beth!


Here is one of the two "Nick rooms"
His beloved sports room/office!
Sorry this was supposed to be with the outside pictures! I'm still learning to be an exallent blogger!

Anyways, the star is repainted it used to be copper and now its black! I'm totally into this black phase.... Hope it doesn't die out too fast!

We also put up new house lights, there is a picture of the garage ones below!

And here is Nick's other "Man room".
Our so called "Theater room"!

This is our guest bath that goes with the lovely master suite!
Any takers??
A view of where our laundry room is but you can't see what is behind that door because it is the only unfinished room of the house..... and I hate it!
Awwww to have the yard work finished!!!
9 Hours, 70 flowers, 12 flower pots, a new bush, 13 bags of bark, a LARGE bag of potting soil, 2 more trips to Lowes, BLACK spray paint & a LONG Saturday.... This is what we got!
Gotta love the bike, I was soooo excited when I got this in the winter I could not wait for the good weather to come so I could actually put it outside!


More pictures of the new house lights!
Full view of the Jensen home!
Oh, and if you can see we painted the mail box too! It's kind of hidden in the picture now that it is BLACK!
We have been excited to get going on the yard this year. We finally found a table to put outside that we both loved. Nick had to have the fire pit, which I love too. We are excited to roast marshmellows in our back yard!
Take note of the flowers!!!
Another view of the patio. You can see buddha in the background! He loves to be outside with us when we are doing yard work!
These are the new benches that we got, also compliments of The Morleys... you guys are the best! We repainted these and I just love the convience of seating in the back yard now! It's nice to go outside and enjoy being there!

What makes a house a home!

12 comments:

David Curtis said...

WOW - this is really nice - we are now on our way to stay in your master visiters suite....sooner than later - you'll also enjoy the yard work.

Krysta said...

Good job Lindz! It looks awesome. You guys having been working HARD! We are going to be staying in your extra bedroom soon! Can't wait!

Where did you get that loveseat in the extra room?

Beth Curtis said...

WOW! your house looks amazing! It looks so inviting. You have changed the house so much since we have been there! We have to come and visit soon.

Lindsey Jensen said...

We actually got it from Nick's dad they were getting rid of it so we took advantage! There are a few things that need to be fixed with it but that is all in the works!

PS I'm am way excited for you to come stay with me! Beth I hope you guys really do come soon!

Janelle said...

Can I pay you to decorate my house when I actually get one? Seriously, it is a talent I don't have. Your house looks great!

Tonya said...

Wow Lindsey! Your house looks awesome! I loved seeing the pictures. I have two questions . . .first, where did you get that spacesaver in the master bath, I have been looking for one just like it (only in black)? Second, where did you get the hutch/buffet in your kitchen? Great job with everything, you are very talented!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Tonya, I got the spacesaver from Home Depot and the hutch in the kitchen from my father-in-law. That I think you could get at just about any furniture store.

Andrea said...

What a cute house. I have to say, I recognize the little red dresser thing from your moms. I think she had me paint on it once. Anyways, I love your style. It is so cute. Krysta is coming to help me with my new house and I can't wait.

Kateka said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I didn't even know you had a blog!! I love it. I just read the entire thing. I am glad no one was hurt in your car accident, and that Nick has his car back. Your home is absolutely to die for. If you were to see my apartment, I bet you'd come in and vomit all over my wood panelled walls (they really are wood panelled...yikes). But maybe one day when we get a house I will just hire you as my interior designer. Yes, it's a plan. And I will pay you in...wood panels or something. Ha, ha! It's so good to see how you are doing. This just made my day. :) Tell Nick hi for me! Have a wonderful weekend!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

K when can you come to my house and decorate it? Your house looks so good, you are so talented!!!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh I totally miss you both! How are you?? It looks like things are going well. I love your house!

christina said...

your house is beautiful! I am dying to move to Utah (words I never thought I would say) I was just up there at Jessica's and I didn't want to go home! Where do you guys live?