Friday, December 10, 2010

{Country Style-In the Cotton Fields}

b 027edited bw b 037editedbwb 041editedbwb 046editedb 049editedbw2b 060editedbwb 058editedb 066editedbwb 075edited2

We went to a Family Reunion in Thatcher, AZ. My parents grew up in this area and it is a whole different ballpark from what I have always been used to. There are so many amazing places there to take photographs. I have been wanting to get pictures of Bronson in the Cotton Fields since the last time we headed that direction. As we were leaving to head home I really thought it was going to be a lost cause again. I was wrong, we found ONE out of I don’t know how many fields that hadn’t been picked yet. I was so excited to get these pictures that I had to wake the poor babe up. He seemed to do really good considering he face planted and got a huge scratch on his forehead!!


7 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are awesome. I love the beautiful fields what a great idea.

Marisa and Rob said...

Man those pictures make me miss my hometown! I love the cotton fields, one day we will take family pictures or kid pictures there!!! Great time of year to take pictures of the cotton field!! :o)

Kristen D. said...

Those are some FAB pics. Really like the black and white one of Nick and Bronson looking at the cotton. SWEET! I may have to recruit you.

Janelle said...

These pictures are my favorite!

Christy said...

Gorgeous! Someday I will have to make a trip down there!

Michelle said...

WOW! You are one great photographer, I love the cotton fields. Makes me want to go to one right now and take pictures :)

Krysta said...

Awesome photos!! I love the cotton fields. The first two make me laugh! I love how you photographed them. Dad looks like such a giant, which he is, but I am sure that is how Bronson sees him. Too cute! I could finally see some resemblance of you in him. :)