Monday, November 1, 2010

{Puttin’ My Lens To Use}

12months 018edited12months 031edited12months 039edited212months 040edited12months 006edited12months 051edited12months 062edited212months 069edited12months 086edited

My hubby spoiled me last week and let my buy a new lens for my camera!! I have been wanting this lens for awhile and I am SO excited I finally got it, you don’t even understand. {Well, some of you do!} Since my little man is basically all that I use my camera for at the moment we went to this fun orchard to take some more {current} 1 year pictures!! I can’t believe I will have a ONE year old in, well, 1 day!! Isn’t he edible?? Love him!!

Untitled-2blog

Here is his Birthday Announcement that we sent out!! {Birthday Post to come…}


7 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

I am so in LOVE with these!!! You're AMAZING! xoxo

Krysta said...

So cute! Look at his teeth. Ady only has 4. I'm glad you are having so much fun!

cassy said...

You are really getting so good at photography! You need to teach me how! What camera do you use?

Andrea said...

I love those teeth. What lens did you get. Camera's are so much fun.

Lindsey Jensen said...

I use the Nikon D40 and the lens I got was the 35mm f/1.8. I am so, so excited!!

Marisa and Rob said...

LOVE the pictures!!!! Makes me excited for January!! :D

Christy said...

Very few gifts in life excite me as much as a new lens.... I am currently trying to decide which one I need next so I can put it on my Christmas list! If you have any suggestions let me know! These pics look amazing!