Monday, November 22, 2010

At the Ballpark

66 010edited

66 013edited66 034edited

Happy Birthday Babe!

We sure do love you!!

66 036edited

My cute nephew Beck and my parents joined us for the game…66 040edited

66 044edited 66 046edited 66 047edited

He couldn’t get enough of Papa’s coke!

66 051edited66 052edited66 053edited

Bronson wanted in on it to…

66 054edited66 055edited

Oh boy, watching these two boys grow up together is going to be fun!!

66 056edited

I hope you had a fun day babe, you deserve it!! Thanks for all that you do for us and how hard you work to provide for us. You are such an amazing man and we are so lucky to have your in our family!! Thanks for being such a great husband and dad to Bronson. I hope your next 29 years are just as amazing as these last 29 have been!! I can’t wait to spend them with you!

Love you tons,

Your wife & son

Don’t forget to check out our 365 blog for more frequent updates!!


6 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

so cute pics!! awesome job! I love that these 2 boys get to grow up together. so fun. Grandma and Grandpa are SO busted. My child is a Coke-aholic!

Krysta said...

I love your new header!!! Such fun pictures of the boys. :)

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Cute pics, he is a miniature nick for sure! You take darling pics!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

such cute pics, you take darling pictures! He is a little Nick all the way!

breena rae said...

I can't remember if I've asked you this, but what camera do you own. Your pictures are gorgeous!

Ang said...

WE miss you guys, wish we were there to do a birthday date night...your pics are always so great.