Sunday, October 3, 2010

ONE & ONE = 11

Bronson,

I can't believe you are almost ONE!! It is amazing how fast the time goes! I feel like it is bittersweet watching you grow up... I love watching as you learn new things and grow into the little boy that you are. I get sad when I think that you almost aren't a baby anymore! You have such and bright and funny personality and you are such a joy to be around! You make us laugh EVERY. SINGLE. DAY and you think it is so funny when you make us laugh! It has been a short and quick 11 MONTHS and I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. I love you!!

Love,
Your Mom


Bronson,

I love coming home everyday and seeing your cute little face and how excited you get that "it's time to play with daddy." I am so happy that you are a part of our family and can't believe how fast you are growing up! Everything I do in my life is all for you and hope that you and I can continue to be best buds as we watch sports and listen to music for the rest of our lives.

Love,
Your Dad

1 comments:

Krysta said...

Cute everything. I love that page, it is adorable and I love that you each wrote Bronson a letter. So sweet!