Thursday, April 29, 2010

because...

... he is my favorite thing to blog about!
AND I'VE BEEN PLAYING WITH PHOTOSHOP & MY CAMERA AND LOVING IT!
I LOVE his sweet little hands...

and this irresistible smile...
his serious face...
and his interest in things around him...
the way he can always make us smile...
his chubby little cheeks...
the way he enjoys life...
and his sweet little laugh...
I love him...
and watching him sleep...
his beautiful eyes...
his rosy cheeks after he wakes up from a long, much needed nap...
his love for food (because he actually likes it now!!)...
and the ways he rolls around EVERYWHERE!!!
and gets stuck but doesn't even care...
We LOVE everything about you and we are so thankful you are part of our family!!!

7 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

cute little bug. I can't believe he is almost 6 months!

Marisa and Rob said...

Love the pictures! (I really need to get photoshop) :o) He is too cute!!

cassy said...

Darling pics! You have such a cute little guy there! Hey we might come down to AZ either in Sept or Nov or both, we'll need to stop by to see you guys!

Kateka said...

These pics look amazing!

He is so darling.

The Carters said...

What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures really turn out great!

Krysta said...

Cute post. He is adorable! I love your pictures. Good job with Photoshop!

Stef said...

Oh my goodness he is so stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!!! I love these pictures of him!!