Monday, July 20, 2009

{Pregnancy Picture Photoshot}

We have a pregnant trio in my family right now.... My sister-in-law Beth is due anytime now with a little boy (her first baby) and was not able to make it to our family get together in Texas this month {We missed you!}. My sister Krysta is due October 13th with a little girl (her fourth baby) and I am due November 4th with a boy (also my first)! We will be double the amount of grandkids in 3 months!!
Sorry mom... I'm sure we are a lot to handle all at once!!
While Nick and I were in Houston visiting my sister and her family we were lucky enough to have my fabulous sister take our pictures (she is a genius with the camera). I am so happy that we did them. We endured through the early morning heat + humidity and woke up at 5am just to make sure we had the right lighting! It was all worth it because they turned out amazing and I will cherish them forever! Thank you so much Krys for doing these for us!

Krysta and I at 24 & 27 weeks





6 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I love those pics! You sisters are too cute! I can't wait to see you guys soon!

Krysta said...

That's fun how you did the collages with the pics. I still miss you!

Scott and Shay said...

Wow! These are so cute! I LOVE all the pictures!

Andrea said...

She did do a great job. I need her to come and do some of me. Except I won't looks as cute as you . I am more like a whale.

Kelly and Charmaine said...

Okay Linds, now I get what you were saying about the pictures, Chantel showed me them before you did your magic. I love the way you put them together.

Jason and Sheila Jensen said...

So, so adorable and cute! I'm glad you did them too. Jason would have never done photos like this!