Wednesday, November 26, 2008

{Happy Turkey Day!}

My favorite time of year is NOW! I am so excited for the Thanksgiving/Christmas season. In honor of Thanksgiving here are a few things that I am thankful for...

1. My wonderful husband Nick

Thank you for all that you do, I love you so much!
2. My Amazing king size bed
I am grateful to have something comfortable to rest on every night!
3. My Home
What a blessing to have a warm & welcoming home to call our own.
4. The Temple
What a wonderful & comforting feeling to Know that Families Are Forever!
First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
These three men among many other wonderful leaders past and present in our church are a blessing to each and every one of us. The are our guides in these latter days to teach us the way as we make our decisions in life.
6. My Family

I am so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful & caring family. Thank you for always being a part of my life and being a constant support. I love you guys!

7. I am grateful to have a job! Times can be very difficult right now and it is a comfort to know that I have a job in such tough times!

8. I am grateful for all of our friends. You guys are all amazing!

9. I am grateful for the gospel. I am so blessed to have a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel. It has been a blessing in my life to have my gospel knowledge as the foundation of my life!

10. I am so grateful for all of my memories good & bad. I have had the opportunity to grow from each and every one of them!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

Lindy T! said...

Your blog is so cute!!! I am glad that I found it! You two have such a cute house and look so cute yourselves! I love your pets as well!!! We want to get some, but it is too pricey where we live...Hope you have a GREAT holiday season!!!

Kateka said...

I am grateful I know you! I appreciate that you love the little things.