My favorite time of year is NOW! I am so excited for the Thanksgiving/Christmas season. In honor of Thanksgiving here are a few things that I am thankful for...
1. My wonderful husband Nick
5. Our Church Leaders
I am so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful & caring family. Thank you for always being a part of my life and being a constant support. I love you guys!
7. I am grateful to have a job! Times can be very difficult right now and it is a comfort to know that I have a job in such tough times!
8. I am grateful for all of our friends. You guys are all amazing!
9. I am grateful for the gospel. I am so blessed to have a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel. It has been a blessing in my life to have my gospel knowledge as the foundation of my life!
10. I am so grateful for all of my memories good & bad. I have had the opportunity to grow from each and every one of them!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!