Wednesday, August 20, 2008

{Digi Scrapbooking}

Can I just tell everyone how much I love digital scrapbooking? It is so fun and so easy! Best of all it is mess free. I think that is one thing that everyone would say who does digital scrapbooking! Besides you don't have to scrapbook in any order what so ever and you can always edit later if you change your mind! This is one of the pages that I put together. I find that it also makes it easier to blog when you have a lot of pictures!
Nick & I were able to babysit our neice Anna. We had a blast, we were able to take her to the park down the street from our house and she just LOVED playing with Buddha! We enjoy our time with her when we get it!

2 comments:

Krysta said...

So cute! I love all of your pictures. It was cute seeing those pictures at the park with Buddha too!

I'm glad you're liking digital scrapbooking so much!

Kelly and Charmaine said...

How cute are all those pictures!?! I love the way you put them together, your pages all look so great it doesn't matter if they are digital or regular. We need to get together and scrapbook!