Tuesday, April 22, 2008

{Here is the Final Result!}

It is finally all put together and the best part is we have EVERY piece of furniture we purchased! I must say having a king size bed has been our best investment yet! We love it and I just love the way the room turned out!




















<----Sorry this is sideways, I wasn't sure how to rotate it!
So now that this room is finished I have found other rooms to move on to. I love it, I always have to have a project going on in the house. I know my mom and sister are the exact same way! It is the best to see Nick when I am ready to move on to something else, he is probably thinking "Great what is she up to now!" He made the best point with our home teachers on Sunday he said "She finds ONE little thing at the store that she likes and she comes home and the whole room changes!" He is so right, once I buy something new for a room I have to have a whole new look! He probably dreads the words "I'm going to the store!" I'm sure he just fears what the checking account is going to look like when I am finished with my HOBBY! But deep down I know he loves it and appreciates what I do with the house! (At least I hope so!!)

1 comments:

Krysta said...

You are so funny with your picture!! :) So, before you attach it to the post you rotate it in your picture folder by right clicking on the picture and selecting rotate clockwise or counterclockwise.

Husbands really do appreciate it when it's all said and done. I was just barely explaining this to Melissa tonight. She was over and Casey was starting the yard, so he was complaining and sweating like crazy and I just said "He's really mad at me now, but when it's all done, he'll give me a hug and say good job honey!" So true isn't it?! Of course I'll tell him good job too, since he did all the work. I'm just the one with the wonderful ideas...LOL!