Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
I have a really hard time figuring out who Bronson looks like. We have had mixed reviews from everyone. To me he looks like his own little person and I have a hard time seeing either of us in him. Besides the fact that he mirrors his daddy's personality to a tee!!
So... What Do You Think?
Thursday, January 7, 2010
... and growing like a Weed!
- Weight: 9 lbs 13 oz-11th%
- Height: 22.5-32nd%
- Head: 15.6-37th%
I can't believe he is already 2 months old! It feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital praying he would hurry up and get here!! Now, he is here and we are so in love!
Here are a few things to remember about Bronson up until now:
- He is such a good baby and rarely complains
- I know when he is telling me he is hungry, tired or has a dirty diaper. If all of that is taken care of, he is happy
- He just smiles away
- He loves to listen to you talk and will even talk back
- He loves to be sang to
- He is a great little sleeper
- He is an excellent eater
- He loves to cuddle
- He occasionally thinks his binkie is a game
- He adores his daddy!
- And he is absolutely a joy to be around!
Bronson, we love you so much and you are such a blessing to our family! You bring such an amazing spirit into our home and you keep us centered. You make us remember everyday the joys of a simple life. We love you and can't wait to continue to watch you grow!
As you can see Bronson was starting to form a mohawk! As a hairstylist mom, who is not a fan of mohawks, I decided it was time to give this little man a trim!
- Oldest- Beck 4 months
- Middle- Ady 2 1/2 months
- Youngest- Bronson 2 months
We were able to meet our niece & cousin Ady for the first time over Christmas. It was a blast having all of the babies together!